Job Category: Business Development
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi Mumbai
Salary: Up to 12 LPA
Experience: 5 Years
1. Create/Tap Business Opportunity
- Responsible for adding new accounts and meeting assigned order booked target
- Develop & implement a sales strategy to achieve organisational sales goals and revenues.
- Liaison with other internal functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
- Support on development of sales presentations and proposals.
- Forecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue.
- Generate timely sales reports, Data analysis to identify sales opportunities.
- Cultivate effective business relationships with executive decision makers in key accounts.
- Carry out analysis to identify opportunities for expanding client base and improving sales
- Maximize/increase/influence SOW (share-of-wallet) of the existing client
- Tap new sales opportunities within existing accounts by up-selling and cross-selling
- Ensure long term business relation or tap potential business expansion.
- Anticipate key account changes/renewal and improvements.
2. Relationship Management:
- Handle client escalations and manage crisis efficiently.
- Develop new strategies to improve client satisfaction.
- Build positive and productive relationships with clients for business growth
- Provided advocacy and responsiveness to client needs, increasing business participation
- Be responsible for timely collections against outstanding
- Monitor DSO and create strategies to ensure a 30 days DSO
- Should have of experience in client servicing/management/sales
- Strong prior relationship management and sales background.
- Ability to manage client expectations, opportunity mapping and mining.
- Good Negotiation, problem analysis, problem solving, Influencing Skills & Presentation Skills.
- Should have very good communication skills.
- Strong analytical, networking and management skills
- Experience in all aspects of planning and implementing sales strategy.
- Knowledge of market research, relevant product and industry experience.