Job Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 4+ Years
People Management and Development
- Collect, consolidate/organize, redevelop and/or create lesson plans for all current and future programs.
- Understand scope of enhancing process of training and operational delivery.
- Handling grievances
- Coordinates activities of center with other projects, departments or staff to ensure optimum efficiency and compliance with appropriate policies, procedures and specifications.
- Develops and schedules center activity work plan in accordance with specifications and funding limitations; oversees daily operations and coordinates activities of the work plan
- Managed Optimum utilization of faculties with proper batch launches
- Created Good Word of Mouth in the center
- Handled Queries of students & provided solutions to them
- Trainings to be organised as per the planned dates and timelines
- Ensuring 100% attendance during assessments
- Ensuring 100% center capacity utilization
- Interacting with Industry to provide support to placements
- Ensure content availability, training aids availability and logistics to deliver training effectively
- Supervise Education Team and to ensure the overall success and effective daily operations of the center including training delivery
Fulfilment of the Mandated Targets
- Ensuring effective batch formations
- Clear goal to be assigned to the team
- Coordinate and facilitate staff meetings every 2 weeks with agenda items and deliverables.
- Coordinate placement activities either locally or with the support from the central team.
- Conducted Pre-placement activities in the center for better placement of the students
- Placement achievement of the Trainees enrolled against target met
- P&L Responsibility of the center
- Managing Petty Cash of the center
- Responsible for Making Daily Billing & Collection Reports etc. & sending it to Corporate Office
MIS and Reports, Market Intelligence
- Managing and providing data / reports on time
- Responsible for Making Daily Billing & Collection Reports etc & sending it to Corporate Office.
- Responsible for Making Monthly Reports like Student Placement Requisition Report, Students Feedback Report, Monthly
- Prepares periodic reports, financial statements and records on center projects, progress, status or other special reports for management or outside agencies.
- Maintenance of records – Hard/Soft copies
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team handling ability
- Mobilisation and counselling experience are added advantage
- Candidate must have worked at managerial role in skill development sector or in inclusive business or in rural FMCG enterprises
- Should have experience of handling Branch and teams.