National Employability Enhancement Mission
Sambhav Foundation Is Empanelled NEEM Facilitator With AICTE, Ministry Of Human Resource Development. NEEM (National Employability Enhancement Mission) Scheme, Is A Pioneering Initiative Taken Jointly By AICTE And Government Of India. The Scheme Aims At Producing Skilled Labors And Counters The Problem Of The Skilled Labor Shortage In India. It Provides For On The Job Training To The Candidates.
The objective of NEEM is to offer on the job practical training to enhance the employability of a person either pursuing his or her Post Graduation graduation/diploma in any technical or non-technical stream or has discontinued studies after Class 10th to enhance his/her employability.
Key Incentives For The Industries
- The Labor Or The Workforce Provided Under NEEM Scheme Is Regulated By An Expert Agent. Hence The Industry Does Not Have To Worry About Any Legal Liabilities
- The Trainees Are More Disciplined And Have A Tendency To Learn The Skills Faster. The Industry Has The Option Of Letting The Trained Labor Go Or They Can Absorb Them Full Time. This Creates A Win-Win Situation For Both The Parties. Trainees Get To Learn The Latest Skills And Get Paid A Stipend, The Industries Get Hassle-Free Skilled Manpower.
Benefit To The Employer
- Improves Competence & Efficiency Of The Organization
- Part Of CSR Activity (Contributing In The Nation-Building Through Creating A Skilled Manpower)
- Equal Opportunity For Constructive Education To The Underprivileged Sector
- Opportunity To Develop Your Own Skilled Manpower According To Your Requirements & Work Culture
- Clear Legal Structure To Take Candidates. Train Them According To Your Requirement With No Obligation To Hire
- Develop A Hierarchy Of Hiring From The Bottom
- One Stop Solution For All National Compliance
Benefit To Candidates
- Get An Opportunity To Learn On Job Skill And Earn An Employment.
- Financial Independence As He Receives A Stipend.
- On Job Training, Quality Work Experience, With Reputed Organizations.
- Valuable Work Experience Leads To Better Job/Career Progression And Acceptance By The Industries.
- Health And Safety And Welfare Of Trainees
- Hours Of Work, Overtime, Leave And Holidays
- Post Training Support